Files & Photos
Calendars & Schedules
ConstructionOnline Mobile App
Create a Daily Log
To create a Daily Log in ConstructionOnline
ConstructionOnline's Daily Logging feature allows you to have unprecedented detail about the daily happenings and any possible delays on the job site.
THINGS TO CONSIDER
- Nine distinct log types are at your disposal in ConstructionOnline: Work Log, Equipment, Materials, Project Notes, Observed Weather, Visitor Log, Delivery Log, Safety Log, and Delay.
- Daily Logs will add to the current date unless otherwise selected.
- Users must have permissions to access Daily Logs.
STEPS TO CREATE A DAILY LOG
- Navigate to the desired Project via the Left Sidebar
- Select the Project Tracking tab
- Choose the Daily Logging category
- Click the green +Add New Log button
- Select the desired Log type from the dropdown menu
- This will open the New Log window
- Enter the Log Details & attach any Files pertinent to the Log (optional)
- Click Save
HAVE MORE QUESTIONS?
We're here to help! Chat with a Specialist by clicking the orange Chat icon in the bottom left corner or Contact UDA Support for additional options.