To add a Cost Code to a Daily Log within ConstructionOnline
ConstructionOnline's Cost Code system ties numerous features together based on the type of work being completed. It boosts visibility for each division cost and allows you to stay organized and informed throughout the construction process.
THINGS TO CONSIDER
- Cost Codes can only be used if the current project has a Cost Code List assigned.
- Seven distinct log types are at your disposal in ConstructionOnline: Work Log, Equipment, Materials, Project Notes, Observed Weather, Visitors, Deliveries, Safety, and Delays
STEPS TO ADD A COST CODE TO A DAILY LOG
- Navigate to the desired Project via the Left Sidebar
- Click on the Project Tracking tab
- Select the Daily Logging category
- Right-click the desired Log Entry
- Select Edit
- This will open the Edit Log window
- Begin typing in the Cost Code field
- A dropdown will appear displaying all of the Cost Codes that match your search for you to select from
- Click Save
HAVE MORE QUESTIONS?
We're here to help! Chat with a Specialist by clicking the orange Chat icon in the bottom left corner or Contact UDA Support for additional options.