To assign a Cost Code List to a Project in ConstructionOnline
ConstructionOnline's Cost Code system ties numerous features together based on the type of work being completed. It boosts visibility for each division cost and allows you to stay organized and informed throughout the construction process.
THINGS TO CONSIDER
- Thirteen features are tied to Cost Codes in ConstructionOnline: To-dos, Daily Logging, Punch Lists, Checklists, Estimating, Client Selections, Change Orders, Invoices, RFIs, Submittals, Transmittals, Calendar Events, and Schedule Tasks.
- Cost Code Lists can only be assigned by Project Creators and Admins.
- Cost Codes are Project specific, if duplicating or creating from a template, the assigned Cost Codes will only transfer if they share the same Cost Code List.
- Cost Codes cannot be used until they are assigned to a Project.
STEPS TO ADD A COST CODE
- Navigate to the desired Project via the Left Sidebar
- Click the Project Name in the top center of the screen
- Select Edit Project Details
- This will open the Project Details window
- Choose the Cost Codes tab
- Click the “Cost Codes On” button
- This will turn green when activated
- Select the desired Cost Codes List
- Click Save
HAVE MORE QUESTIONS?
We're here to help! Chat with a Specialist by clicking the orange Chat icon in the bottom left corner or Contact UDA Support for additional options.