Files & Photos
CRM & Sales Management
Calendars & Schedules
Redline™ Planroom + Takeoff
ConstructionOnline Mobile App
Set Classifications within an Estimate
To set Classifications for Items in a 3-Level Estimate or Subcategories in a 2-Level Estimate.
ConstructionOnline provides the most powerful cloud-based estimating in the industry, giving users the ability to manage their project financials from proposal generation through final invoicing.
STEPS TO SET CLASSIFICATIONS WITHIN AN ESTIMATE
- Navigate to the desired Project via the Left Sidebar
- Select the Financials tab
- This will automatically open to the Estimating category
- Locate the Classifications column in the Estimate
- If the Classifications column is hidden, you can choose to show the column
- Click into the cell in the Classifications column for the Item or Subcategory
- Select the desired Classification from the dropdown menu
HAVE MORE QUESTIONS?
We're here to help! Chat with a Specialist by clicking the orange Chat icon in the bottom left corner or Contact UDA Support for additional options.