To create an Estimate Template in ConstructionOnline
ConstructionOnline provides the most powerful cloud-based estimating in the industry, giving users the ability to manage their project financials from proposal generation through final invoicing.
STEPS TO CREATE AN ESTIMATE TEMPLATE
A. From a Project Estimate:
- Navigate to desired Project via the Left Sidebar
- Select the Financials Tab
- This will automatically open to the Estimating category
- Click the gray 3-Dot Action Menu at the top right of the Estimate
- Select Save As Template
- This will open the Save As Template window
- Enter the Template Name
- Choose the Estimate Values you don't want to transfer to the Template
- Click Save
B. Create a new Estimate Template:
- Navigate to the Company Overview via the Left Sidebar
- Select the Financials tab
- Choose the Estimate Templates category
- Click the green +Add New button
- This will open the Create New Estimate Template window
- Choose how you'd like to create your Estimate: Create a Blank Estimate, Create from a Template, or Import from Excel
- The next steps will vary based on the method you choose. For more information, view Create a New Estimate
HAVE MORE QUESTIONS?
We're here to help! Chat with a Specialist by clicking the orange Chat icon in the bottom left corner or Contact UDA Support for additional options.