To lock or unlock an Estimate in ConstructionOnline
ConstructionOnline provides the most powerful cloud-based estimating in the industry, giving users the ability to manage their project financials from proposal generation through final invoicing.
THINGS TO CONSIDER
- Administrators and Company Users* can lock Estimates.
- Once locked, items cannot be changed unless unlocked.
STEPS TO LOCK AN ESTIMATE
- Navigate to the desired Project via the Left Sidebar
- Select the Financials tab
- This will automatically open the Estimating category
- Click the gray 3-Dot Action Menu at the top right of the Estimate
- Hover over Estimate Options then select Estimate Options from the dropdown
- This will open the Estimate Options window
- Select the Lock Estimate tab
- Choose what items to lock by checking the box next to each
- Unlock items by unchecking the box next to each
- Click Save
TIPS AND TRICKS
- Company Users assigned to the Project must have full permissions to create, edit, or delete an Estimate. Set Custom Project Permissions for Employees to control how Company Users are able to access and interact with Estimates.
HAVE MORE QUESTIONS?
We're here to help! Chat with a Specialist by clicking the orange Chat icon in the bottom left corner or Contact UDA Support for additional options.