Files & Photos
CRM & Sales Management
Calendars & Schedules
Redline™ Planroom + Takeoff
ConstructionOnline Mobile App
Set Status within an Estimate
To set Status for Items in a 3-Level Estimate or Subcategories in a 2-Level Estimate.
ConstructionOnline provides the most powerful cloud-based estimating in the industry, giving users the ability to manage their project financials from proposal generation through final invoicing.
STEPS TO SET STATUS WITHIN AN ESTIMATE
- Navigate to the desired Project via the Left Sidebar
- Select the Financials tab
- This will automatically open to the Estimating category
- Locate the Status column in the Estimate
- If the Status column is hidden, you can choose to show the column
- Choose either Estimated, Firm, or Bid
- Changes are automatically saved
HAVE MORE QUESTIONS?
We're here to help! Chat with a Specialist by clicking the orange Chat icon in the bottom left corner or Contact UDA Support for additional options.