Files & Photos
CRM & Sales Management
Calendars & Schedules
Redline™ Planroom + Takeoff
ConstructionOnline Mobile App
Show/Hide Estimate Columns
To show or hide specific Estimate columns in ConstructionOnline.
ConstructionOnline provides the most powerful cloud-based estimating in the industry, giving users the ability to manage their project financials from proposal generation through final invoicing.
THINGS TO CONSIDER
- Any Column can be added to the different Estimate Column Views.
- Hiding Columns does not delete the data held within the Columns.
- Columns will remain visible/hidden until manually changed.
- Altered Column Views will only apply to the open Estimate.
STEPS TO SHOW/HIDE ESTIMATE COLUMNS
- Navigate to the desired Project via the Left Sidebar
- Select the Financials tab
- This will automatically open the Estimating category
- Right-click on any Column name
- Select Show/Hide Columns
- Check the box for each Column you want visible
- Uncheck boxes to hide Column
- Close the Show/Hide window when finished
HAVE MORE QUESTIONS?
We're here to help! Chat with a Specialist by clicking the orange Chat icon in the bottom left corner or Contact UDA Support for additional options.