Files & Photos
Calendars & Schedules
ConstructionOnline Mobile App
Edit a Daily Log
To edit a Daily Log in ConstructionOnline
ConstructionOnline's Daily Logging feature allows you to have unprecedented detail about the daily happenings and any possible delays on the job site.
THINGS TO CONSIDER
- Nine distinct log types are at your disposal in ConstructionOnline: Work Log, Equipment, Materials, Project Notes, Observed Weather, Visitor Log, Delivery Log, Safety Log, and Delay.
- Users must have permissions to access Daily Logs.
STEPS TO EDIT A DAILY LOG
- Navigate to the desired Project via the Left Sidebar
- Select the Project Tracking tab
- Choose the Daily Logging category
- Locate the Daily Log you wish to edit
- Right-click on the Log
- Select Edit from the dropdown menu
- This will open the Edit Log window
- Make desired changes
- Click Save
HAVE MORE QUESTIONS?
We're here to help! Chat with a Specialist by clicking the orange Chat icon in the bottom left corner or Contact UDA Support for additional options.