Files & Photos
CRM & Sales Management
Calendars & Schedules
Redline™ Planroom + Takeoff
ConstructionOnline Mobile App
Add Cost Codes to Item Issues
To Add a Cost Code to an Item Issue in a Punch List in ConstructionOnline
ConstructionOnline's Punch List feature allows you to generate task lists that can be easily viewed and utilized by your team members. Use them to help keep everyone on track and projects flowing smoothly!
STEPS TO ADD A COST CODE TO AN ITEM ISSUE
- Navigate to the desired Project via the Left Sidebar
- Click the Project Tracking tab
- Select the Punch Lists category
- Choose the Punch List containing the Punch List Item
- Right-click the Item Issue, or click the Three Dot Action menu to the right of it
- Select Edit Item Issue from the dropdown menu
- This will open the Issue Details window
- Begin typing in the Cost Code field
- A dropdown will appear displaying all of the Cost Codes that match your search for you to select from
- Click Save Changes
HAVE MORE QUESTIONS?
We're here to help! Chat with a Specialist by clicking the orange Chat icon in the bottom left corner or Contact UDA Support for additional options.