To upload an Estimate from ConstructionSuite to ConstructionOnline
SuiteLink provides seamless integration between ConstructionSuite and ConstructionOnline. Simply drag your projects, folders, files, and contacts to the online workspace in ConstructionSuite, and ConstructionOnline will automatically host them online, connecting your entire team with the latest project information, files, details, photos, and feedback.
THINGS TO CONSIDER
- An active TotalCare membership is required to use SuiteLink.
- SuiteLink configuration must be completed before syncing information between ConstructionSuite and ConstructionOnline.
STEPS TO UPLOAD ESTIMATES FROM CONSTRUCTIONSUITE TO CONSTRUCTIONONLINE
- Within ConstructionSuite, open the desired Estimate
- Locate the File tab in the top navigation
- Click Save to ConstructionOnline
- The Save to ConstructionOnline Wizard will pop up
- Choose the desired upload method: Save as PDF, Excel file, or to ConstructionOnline Estimating
- Click Save
- If ConstructionOnline Estimating was chosen, additional steps in the Wizard will need to be answered
- Follow the steps in the Wizard, choosing what information you want to include when uploading
- When the upload is finished, a success or failure message will display
TIPS AND TRICKS
- If a Estimate is uploaded as a PDF, it will be saved into the Project's Files section.
- Estimate not appearing in ConstructionOnline after uploading? Don't forget to refresh the page!
- Uploading an Estimate will automatically link to the same Project in ConstructionOnline or create a new Project in ConstructionOnline.
HAVE MORE QUESTIONS?
We're here to help! Chat with a Specialist by clicking the orange Chat icon in the bottom left corner or Contact UDA Support for additional options.