To manage Daily Log Reminders in ConstructionOnline
ConstructionOnline's Daily Logging feature allows you to have unprecedented detail about the daily happenings and any possible delays on the job site. By settings reminders for the Daily Logs required for a job, you can make sure that your team members submit important information from the work site in a timely manner.
THINGS TO CONSIDER
- Nine distinct log types are at your disposal in ConstructionOnline: Work Log, Equipment, Materials, Project Notes, Observed Weather, Visitor Log, Delivery Log, Safety Log, and Delay.
STEPS TO MANAGE DAILY LOG REMINDERS
- Navigate to the desired Project via the Left Sidebar
- Select the Project Tracking tab
- Choose the Daily Logging category
- Click the gray 3-Dot Action Menu at the top right of the Daily Logging pane
- Select Logging Reminders
- This will open the Required Logs window
- Choose the Manage Reminders tab
- Locate the Daily Log Reminder you wish to manage
- Click on the Reminder to open it and make changes
- Click the X to the right of the Reminder to delete it
- Click Save
HAVE MORE QUESTIONS?
We're here to help! Chat with a Specialist by clicking the orange Chat icon in the bottom left corner or Contact UDA Support for additional options.