To link a ConstructionOnline project with QuickBooks Online for direct integration
Integrating your ConstructionOnline projects with QuickBooks Online creates a live connection between the two platforms, eliminating redundant data entry and improving accuracy and efficiency.
THINGS TO CONSIDER
- Your company's QuickBooks Online administrator will need to approve the integration process.
- ConstructionOnline Projects sync as QuickBooks Online Sub-customers and integration must be activated in ConstructionOnline per-project settings.
- ConstructionOnline Contacts sync as QuickBooks Online Customers.
- QuickBooks Online Company Integration should be completed and the ClientLink contact must be connected before linking projects to QuickBooks Online.
- Only ConstructionOnline Company Administrators can sync ConstructionOnline and QuickBooks Online.
STEPS TO LINK A PROJECT TO QUICKBOOKS ONLINE
- Navigate to the desired Project via the Left Sidebar
- Select the Financials tab
- Choose the Accounting Integration category
- Link a ClientLink User to a QuickBooks User, if you haven't already
- Click the blue Link this Project button
- The Project will automatically connect to QuickBooks Online
HAVE MORE QUESTIONS?
We're here to help! Chat with a Specialist by clicking the orange Chat icon in the bottom left corner or Contact UDA Support for additional options.