To link a ConstructionOnline ClientLink user with a QuickBooks Online Customer
Integrating your ConstructionOnline ClientLink users with your QuickBooks Online Customers creates a live connection between the two, eliminating redundant data entry and improving accuracy and efficiency. Accounting Integration in ConstructionOnline can only be activated by the Account Owner.
THINGS TO CONSIDER
- Your company's QuickBooks Online administrator will need to approve the integration process.
- ConstructionOnline Projects sync as QuickBooks Online Sub-customers and integration must be activated in ConstructionOnline per-project settings.
- ConstructionOnline Contacts sync as QuickBooks Online Customers.
- QuickBooks Online Company Integration should be completed before linking ClientLink users.
STEPS TO LINK A CLIENTLINK USER TO A QUICKBOOKS CUSTOMER
- Navigate to the desired Project via the Left Sidebar
- Select the Financials tab
- Choose the Accounting Integration category
- Click the blue Assign a Customer to this Project button
- This will open the Assign Primary QuickBooks Customer window
- Select the desired ClientLink Contact or add a new ClientLink Contact
- Click Next
- This will open the Link to QuickBooks Customer window
- Choose to create a new QuickBooks Online Customer or link with an existing QuickBooks Online Customer
- Click Link
HAVE MORE QUESTIONS?
We're here to help! Chat with a Specialist by clicking the orange Chat icon in the bottom left corner or Contact UDA Support for additional options.