To complete the company integration settings with ConstructionOnline and QuickBooks Online
Integrating your ConstructionOnline account with your QuickBooks Online account creates a live connection between the two, eliminating redundant data entry and improving accuracy and efficiency. Accounting Integration in ConstructionOnline can only be activated by the Account Owner.
THINGS TO CONSIDER
- Your company's QuickBooks Online administrator will need to approve the integration process.
- Only ConstructionOnline Company Administrators can sync ConstructionOnline and QuickBooks Online.
- QuickBooks Online uses universal settings when integrated with ConstructionOnline, meaning you don't have to create an account for each job.
- ConstructionOnline Projects sync as QuickBooks Online Sub-customers and integration must be activated in ConstructionOnline per-project settings.
STEPS TO INTEGRATE WITH QUICKBOOKS ONLINE
- Navigate to the Company Dropdown Menu at the top right corner of the page
- Select QuickBooks Integration
- Choose Connect to QuickBooks Online
- Click Next
- This will open the Connect Your ConstructionOnline Account to QuickBooks Online window
- Choose how you want ConstructionOnline to send your financial data to QuickBooks Online in Steps 1-3
- Once step 3 has been completed, click Finish
- A new window will open prompting you to allow ConstructionOnline to integrate with QuickBooks Online
- Choose Connect
- The window will close and a success message will display in ConstructionOnline saying you are connected to QuickBooks Online
- Click Close
TIPS AND TRICKS
- Having trouble with the QuickBooks Online login step? Be sure your pop-up blocker is turned off.
HAVE MORE QUESTIONS?
We're here to help! Chat with a Specialist by clicking the orange Chat icon in the bottom left corner or Contact UDA Support for additional options.