Files & Photos
Calendars & Schedules
ConstructionOnline Mobile App
Edit Custom Units
To create, edit, or remove Custom Units in an Estimate.
ConstructionOnline provides the most powerful cloud-based estimating in the industry, giving users the ability to manage their project financials from proposal generation through final invoicing.
THINGS TO CONSIDER
- Only ConstructionOnline Administrators can add, edit, or delete Custom Units.
STEPS TO EDIT CUSTOM UNITS
- Navigate to the desired Project via the Left Sidebar
- Select the Financials tab
- This will automatically open to the Estimating category
- Click the gray 3-Dot Action Menu at the top right of the Estimate
- Hover over Estimate Options and select Edit Custom Units
- This will open the Units window
- Make desired changes:
- Add new Units by clicking the green +Add Unit button
- Delete Units by clicking the gray X next to each
- Edit the names
- Rearrange the order of the units in the dropdown
- Click Save
HAVE MORE QUESTIONS?
We're here to help! Chat with a Specialist by clicking the orange Chat icon in the bottom left corner or Contact UDA Support for additional options.