To add a Cost Code to a Change Order in ConstructionOnline
ConstructionOnline's Cost Code system ties numerous features together based on the type of work being completed. It boosts visibility for each division cost and allows you to stay organized and informed throughout the construction process.
THINGS TO CONSIDER
- Cost Codes can only be used if the current project has a Cost Code List assigned.
STEPS TO ADD A COST CODE TO A CHANGE ORDER
- Navigate to the desired Project via the Left Sidebar
- Click the Financials tab
- Select the Change Orders category
- Click on the desired Change Order
- This will open the Change Order Details window
- Ensure you are in the Details tab and choose Markup & Price
- Click into the Cost Code column
- This will create a text box
- Begin typing in the Cost Code field
- A dropdown will appear displaying all of the Cost Codes that match your search for you to select from
- Choose the desired Cost Code
- Click Save
HAVE MORE QUESTIONS?
We're here to help! Chat with a Specialist by clicking the orange Chat icon in the bottom left corner or Contact UDA Support for additional options.