Files & Photos
Calendars & Schedules
ConstructionOnline Mobile App
Activate an Archived Project
To activate an Archived Project in ConstructionOnline
Archiving projects is a valuable tool in ConstructionOnline. By archiving old or currently unneeded projects, it can be much easier to keep your active projects organized and easily accessible.
THINGS TO CONSIDER
- Archived projects can be reactivated at any time.
- All files associated with an archived project will be archived as well
STEPS TO ACTIVATE AN ARCHIVED PROJECT
A. From the Left Sidebar:
- Scroll to the bottom of the Projects list on the Left Sidebar
- Right-click the Project, or click the Three Dot Action Menu to the right of it
- Select Activate Project
B. From the Company Overview:
- Click the Company Projects tab in Company Overview
- Right-click the Project
- Hover over Activate Project then select Set to Live or Set to Pending
- You can also click the Project and choose Activate to automatically Set to Live
HAVE MORE QUESTIONS?
We're here to help! Chat with a Specialist by clicking the orange Chat icon in the bottom left corner or Contact UDA Support for additional options.