To view a Change Order Summary in ConstructionOnline
The Change Order Summary allows you to view a concise breakdown of the Change Orders for a project, as well important information such as costs, time added and remaining balances.
THINGS TO CONSIDER
A Change Order must be shared via ClientLink for the client to be able to view/approve /reject
- Company Users must be assigned to the project with full permissions to be able to view/edit/approve/reject
- A Change Order will not be factored into the estimate until approved.
STEPS TO VIEW CHANGE ORDER SUMMARY
- Navigate to the desired project via the Left Sidebar
- Click on the Financials Tab
- Select the Financial Reports Category
- Select the Change Orders Tab at the top right of the reports box
- Choose one of the three Summaries and click Create:
- Change Order Summary by Status
- Change Order Summary by Type
- Change Order Summary by Reason
- Confirm the Project and Report Options
- Finalize by clicking Create
- A Report Preview will be generated in a new tab
- From here you can edit, save and/or download the contract
For additional information about Change Orders, contact UDA Technologies at 800-700-8321.