To upload a Schedule from ConstructionSuite to ConstructionOnline via SuiteLink
SuiteLink provides seamless integration between ConstructionSuite and ConstructionOnline. Simply drag your projects, folders, files, and contacts to the online workspace in ConstructionSuite, and ConstructionOnline will automatically host them online, connecting your entire team with the latest project information, files, details, photos, and feedback.
THINGS TO CONSIDER
- An active TotalCare membership is required to use SuiteLink.
- SuiteLink configuration must be completed before syncing information between ConstructionSuite and ConstructionOnline.
STEPS TO UPLOAD SCHEDULES FROM CONSTRUCTIONSUITE TO CONSTRUCTIONONLINE
- Within ConstructionSuite, open the desired Estimate
- Locate the File tab in the top navigation
- Click Save / Publish to ConstructionOnline
- The Save to ConstructionOnline module will pop up
- Choose how to upload the Schedule: as a PDF or into ConstructionOnline Scheduling
- Click Save
- When the upload is finished, a success or failure message will display
TIPS AND TRICKS
- If a Schedule is uploaded as a PDF, it will be saved into the Project's Files section.
- All ConstructionOnline files can be viewed within ConstructionSuite in the Project Files section when Hosted Files is turned on.
HAVE MORE QUESTIONS?
We're here to help! Chat with a Specialist by clicking the orange Chat icon in the bottom left corner or Contact UDA Support for additional options.