To turn on/off the automatic To-Do sync through SuiteLink
SuiteLink provides seamless integration between ConstructionSuite and ConstructionOnline. Simply drag your projects, folders, files, and contacts to the online workspace in ConstructionSuite, and ConstructionOnline will automatically host them online, connecting your entire team with the latest project information, files, details, photos, and feedback.
THINGS TO CONSIDER
- An active TotalCare membership is required to use SuiteLink.
- SuiteLink configuration must be completed before syncing information between ConstructionSuite and ConstructionOnline.
STEPS TO TURN AUTOMATIC TO-DO SYNC ON/OFF
- Within ConstructionSuite, navigate to Tools in the top navigation bar
- Select ConstructionOnline Settings
- Choose the second option in the dropdown menu, SuiteLink Options
- The SuiteLink Options Module will pop-up
- Check Enable SuiteLink
- Check Enable To-Do Sync
- Click OK
TIPS AND TRICKS
- There are four automatic syncs that SuiteLink provides: Project sync, Contact sync, To Do sync, and Activities sync.
- All ConstructionOnline files can be viewed within ConstructionSuite in the Project Files section when Hosted Files is turned on.
HAVE MORE QUESTIONS?
We're here to help! Chat with a Specialist by clicking the orange Chat icon in the bottom left corner or Contact UDA Support for additional options.