To remove a Company User from a Project
Depending on permissions, company users can access and even edit different parts of a project. You may wish to shift your project teams around at any point before or during a project to control who has access and editing powers for that project. Company users can be easily removed from specific projects, which will prevent them from accessing or changing parts of a project. This can help your employees focus on the projects that need their attention most.
THINGS TO CONSIDER
- You must be a Company Administrator to remove users from a Project
STEPS TO REMOVE A COMPANY USER FROM A PROJECT
- Navigate to the desired Project via the Left Sidebar
- Select the Team tab
- Right-click on the user, or select the Three Dot Action menu to the right
- Choose Remove from Project from the dropdown menu
- This will open the Remove Company User window
- Click Remove
HAVE MORE QUESTIONS?
We're here to help! Chat with a Specialist by clicking the orange Chat icon in the bottom left corner or Contact UDA Support for additional options.