Set personal preferences for your ConstructionOnline Account.
To enter your General Information for your ConstructionOnline Account.
Account Settings is the home of your Contact Info, Password, Date & Time Settings, Display Settings, and more. These settings can be edited at any time from the Company Dropdown Menu, located in the top right corner of ConstructionOnline. General Info, a section of Account Settings, can set your Name & Address, Date/Time Settings, and Message Signature.
THINGS TO CONSIDER
- General Info is divided into three separate sections: Name & Address, Date/Time, and Message Signature.
- Name & Address contains the following fields: First Name, Middle Initial, Last Name, Company Name, Group, Address, City, state, Zip Code, Country, Latitude, and Longitude.
- First Name and Last Name are required fields. All other fields are optional.
- Date/Time controls date format, time format, and time zone settings.
- Message Signature sets a default message signature that will appear in every message or reply sent within ConstructionOnline.
- A user's General Info cannot be entered by other users.
- For example: A Company Admin User cannot set a message signature for a Company Employee.
- General Info cannot be edited from the ConstructionOnline Mobile App.
STEPS TO ENTER YOUR GENERAL INFO
- Locate the Company Dropdown Menu found in the top right corner of ConstructionOnline.
- Under Account Settings, select Edit Profile.
- Select the corresponding tab for your desired section.
- Name & Address
- Enter your desired information in the provided fields.
- Use the dropdown menus to select date/time format.
- Choose between automatic or manual time zone settings.
- Message Signature
- In the text box, enter the desired text for your Message signature.
- Name & Address
- Click the blue Save button to finalize your changes.
HAVE MORE QUESTIONS?
We're here to help! Chat with a Specialist by clicking the orange Chat icon in the bottom left corner or Contact UDA Support for additional options.