To designate a Company User as a Company Administrator
Company Administrators have full access to a company’s ConstructionOnline account. They can see pending projects and edit permissions for all other user types. We recommend only giving Administrator rights to people who need them.
THINGS TO CONSIDER
- Company Administrators have full permissions to access all of a company’s ConstructionOnline account.
- Company Administrator permissions cannot be edited.
- Company Administrators can add or remove administrator rights for all other company users (except for the designated Company Account Owner).
STEPS TO ASSIGN A NEW COMPANY ADMINISTRATOR
- Navigate to the Company Dropdown Menu at the top right of the page
- Select Manage Company Users
- This will open the Company Employees page
- Add the Company User, if not already created
- Locate the desired user and either:
- Check the box in the ADMIN column
- Right-click the user and select Make Contact an Admin
- Click Confirm
TIPS & TRICKS
Need to remove Administrator privileges? Simply follow these same steps but uncheck the ADMIN box or right-click and select Remove Admin Permissions
HAVE MORE QUESTIONS?
We're here to help! Chat with a Specialist by clicking the orange Chat icon in the bottom left corner or Contact UDA Support for additional options.