To set a Project's Type in ConstructionOnline
ConstructionOnline allows you to customize a project's information that much further by giving you the chance to set the Project Type.
THINGS TO CONSIDER
- ConstructionOnline has Nine Default Project Types are available: Single-family Residential, Multi-family Residential, Production Building, Remodeling, Renovation, Commercial, Light Commercial, Office/Warehouse, and Industrial
- You also have the option to add, remove, or edit Project Types by click the gear icon next to the Project Type drop-down menu
STEPS TO SET PROJECT TYPE
- Navigate to the desired Project via the Left Sidebar
- Click the Project Name in the top-center of the page
- Select Edit Project Details
- This will open the Project Details window
- Ensure you are in the Details tab
- Choose a Project Type from the dropdown menu
- You may add, remove, or edit the Project Types by click the gear icon
- Click Save
HAVE MORE QUESTIONS?
We're here to help! Chat with a Specialist by clicking the orange Chat icon in the bottom left corner or Contact UDA Support for additional options.