To add Cost Codes to an Estimate in ConstructionOnline
ConstructionOnline's Cost Code system ties numerous features together based on the type of work being completed. It boosts visibility for each division cost and allows you to stay organized and informed throughout the construction process.
THINGS TO CONSIDER
- Thirteen features are tied to Cost Codes in ConstructionOnline: To-dos, Daily Logging, Punch Lists, Checklists, Estimating, Client Selections, Change Orders, Invoices, RFIs, Submittals, Transmittals, Calendar Events, and Schedule Tasks.
- Cost Codes can only be used if the current project has a Cost Code List assigned.
- Cost Codes are Project specific, if duplicating or creating from a template, the assigned Cost Codes will only transfer if they share the same Cost Code List.
STEPS TO ADD COST CODES TO AN ESTIMATE
- Navigate to the desired Project via the Left Sidebar
- Select the Financials tab
- This will automatically open to the Estimating Category
- Locate the Cost Code column
- If you do not have the Cost Code column, view Show/Hide Estimate Columns
- Click into the Cost Code column
- This will create a text box
- Begin typing in the Cost Code field
- A dropdown will appear displaying all of the Cost Codes that match your search for you to select from
- Choose the desired Cost Code
HAVE MORE QUESTIONS?
We're here to help! Chat with a Specialist by clicking the orange Chat icon in the bottom left corner or Contact UDA Support for additional options.