To update existing Costbooks in ConstructionOnline.
ConstructionOnline's Items Database delivers a powerful, yet easy-to-use system for storing, tracking, and managing construction costs. By centralizing construction cost information in a single database, companies can streamline estimate creation, improve estimate accuracy, and apply estimate updates. With multi-level organization, ConstructionOnline's fully customizable Costbooks are flexible enough to support every company's cost structure.
THINGS TO CONSIDER
- Files must be saved in .CSV format for successful import into ConstructionOnline.
- Company Users must have permissions to add, edit, and delete Company Costbooks.
- Any Company User can access Company Costbook Items and insert them in an Estimate.
STEPS TO UPDATE AN EXISTING COSTBOOK
- Navigate to the Company Dropdown Menu at the top right corner of the page
- Select Company Costbooks
- Hover over the Costbook you wish to update
- Click the gray 3-Dot Action Menu at the right
- Select Import Costbook
- This will open the Update Costbook window
- Choose the File to Import and select Update
HAVE MORE QUESTIONS?
We're here to help! Chat with a Specialist by clicking the orange Chat icon in the bottom left corner or Contact UDA Support for additional options.