Files & Photos
CRM & Sales Management
Calendars & Schedules
Redline™ Planroom + Takeoff
ConstructionOnline Mobile App
Activate an archived Costbook
To activate an archived Company Costbook in ConstructionOnline.
ConstructionOnline's Items Database delivers a powerful, yet easy-to-use system for storing, tracking, and managing construction costs. By centralizing construction cost information in a single database, companies can streamline estimate creation, improve estimate accuracy, and apply estimate updates. With multi-level organization, ConstructionOnline's fully customizable Costbooks are flexible enough to support every company's cost structure.
THINGS TO CONSIDER
- Company Users must have permissions to add, edit, and delete Company Costbooks.
STEPS TO ACTIVATE COMPANY COSTBOOKS
- Navigate to the Company Dropdown Menu at the top right corner of the page
- Select Company Costbooks under Financial Settings
- Right-click on the Costbook you wish to activate
- Select Activate Costbook from the dropdown menu
HAVE MORE QUESTIONS?
We're here to help! Chat with a Specialist by clicking the orange Chat icon in the bottom left corner or Contact UDA Support for additional options.