To send Invoices from ConstructionOnline to QuickBooks Online
Integrating your ConstructionOnline Change Orders with QuickBooks Online allows for easy creation of bills, customers, invoices and more, eliminating redundant data entry and improving accuracy and efficiency.
THINGS TO CONSIDER
- Completing the Company Integration, connecting a ClientLink user, and connecting the project are all required before Change Orders can be sent to QuickBooks Online.
- Only ConstructionOnline Company Administrators can sync ConstructionOnline and QuickBooks Online.
STEPS TO SEND INVOICES TO QUICKBOOKS ONLINE
- Navigate to the desired Project via the Left Sidebar
- Select the Financials tab
- Choose the Invoicing category
- Located the desired Invoice
- Click Send to QuickBooks in the QuickBooks Integration column
- The Activity Log in the Accounting Integration category will update once the Invoice has sent to QuickBooks
- Click the log to open your Invoice in QuickBooks Online
HAVE MORE QUESTIONS?
We're here to help! Chat with a Specialist by clicking the orange Chat icon in the bottom left corner or Contact UDA Support for additional options.