To remove email addresses to prevent users from sending emails to the Inbound Email inbox.
ConstructionOnline projects all have their own Project Email Address. This email address allows you to send an email directly into the project within ConstructionOnline. This lets company employees send emails into ConstructionOnline.
THINGS TO CONSIDER
- Only company employees are able to send emails into ConstructionOnline.
- Each ConstructionOnline project has a unique Project Email Address.
STEPS TO REMOVE AN APPROVED INBOUND EMAIL ADDRESS
- Navigate to the desired Project via the Left Sidebar
- Select the Communication tab
- Choose the Inbound Emails category
- Click the gray 3-Dot Action Menu at the top right of the Inbound Emails pane
- Select Manage Approved Inbound Senders
- This will open the Approved Inbound Senders window
- Hover over the Company User you'd like to add an email address for then click the Pencil icon in the right column
- Click the X next to the email address you want to remove
- Click Save
HAVE MORE QUESTIONS?
We're here to help! Chat with a Specialist by clicking the orange Chat icon in the bottom left corner or Contact UDA Support for additional options.