To print a Schedule from ConstructionOnline
ConstructionOnline offers the world's fastest online Scheduling, providing your team with a powerful suite of tools to accurately and efficiently plan your Project's timeline, as well as maintain that accuracy throughout the duration of the Project. Scheduling is a live feature and updates as changes are made, ensuring your project team is seeing the most up to date information.
THINGS TO CONSIDER
- Because Gantt Charts often contain a large amount of information, they are likely to print as a mosaic.
STEPS TO PRINT A SCHEDULE
- Navigate to the desired Project via the Left Sidebar
- Select the Calendars & Schedules tab
- Choose the Scheduling category
- Highlight the Task you wish to edit
- Click the Toolbar icon at the top right of the Schedule Gantt Progress pane
- In the View tab, select Print Schedules
- This will open the Print Schedule window
- Select the Paper Size, Orientation, what to include, and the Date Range
- Click Create
- This Schedule will open in a new tab
- Save, Download, or Print the Schedule from this tab
You can also Print the Schedule from the Schedule Reports category.
HAVE MORE QUESTIONS?
We're here to help! Chat with a Specialist by clicking the orange Chat icon in the bottom left corner or Contact UDA Support for additional options.