Files & Photos
CRM & Sales Management
Calendars & Schedules
Redline™ Planroom + Takeoff
ConstructionOnline Mobile App
Print a RFI
To print a RFI in ConstructionOnline
RFIs, also known as Requests for Information, are available to Corporate Residential Users and Commercial Users of ConstructionOnline to document communication with any contacts on ConstructionOnline. The project and contacts needed for the RFI should already be created within ConstructionOnline.
THINGS TO CONSIDER
- RFIs must be associated with an existing project.
- RFIs can be shared with TeamLink & ClientLink members
- RFIs can be accessed and responded to via email
STEPS TO EDIT A RFI
- Navigate to the desired Project via the Left Sidebar
- Select the Communication tab
- Choose the Request for Information category
- Right-click on the desired RFI
- Select Print RFI
- This will open the Create RFI Summary window
- Make your selections and click Create
- The RFI will open in a new tab
- You can Share, Save, Download, Edit, or Print the RFI from this tab
HAVE MORE QUESTIONS?
We're here to help! Chat with a Specialist by clicking the orange Chat icon in the bottom left corner or Contact UDA Support for additional options.