To link a Selection Category to a Schedule Milestone in ConstructionOnline.
ConstructionOnline’s powerful Scheduling tool allows construction professionals the ability to build and update detailed project schedules. Project Milestones can be used to mark important dates in a schedule. Use a Project Milestone as a deadline for client selections to mark the significance of the choice being made by your clients and to keep track of that important due date.
THINGS TO CONSIDER
- Project Schedule with Milestones must be created before being able to link a Selection Category to a Schedule Milestone.
- Selection Due Date will be linked to that of selected Schedule Milestone, and will automatically update with Schedule Milestone.
STEPS TO LINK A SELECTION TO A SCHEDULE MILESTONE
- Navigate to the desired Project via the Left Sidebar
- Select the Financials tab
- Choose the Client Selections category
- Within a Category, locate the desired Selection
- Right-click on the Selection
- Select Edit Selection
- This will open the Edit Selection window
- Choose the desired Milestone from the Milestone dropdown menu
- Milestones must be populated to Project Schedule to be available in dropdown menu for association to Selection Category.
- Click Save Changes
HAVE MORE QUESTIONS?
We're here to help! Chat with a Specialist by clicking the orange Chat icon in the bottom left corner or Contact UDA Support for additional options.