To insert Costbook Items in Estimates in ConstructionOnline.
ConstructionOnline's Items Database delivers a powerful, yet easy-to-use system for storing, tracking, and managing construction costs. With multi-level organization, ConstructionOnline's fully customizable Costbooks are flexible enough to support every company's cost structure. By centralizing construction cost information in a single database, companies can streamline estimate creation, improve estimate accuracy, and apply estimate updates.
THINGS TO CONSIDER
- Costbook Items must be enabled in Estimate Costbook Options for items to be inserted into the estimate.
- Estimate Costbook Options are project-specific, so Costbook items must be enabled per project.
- Company Users must have permissions to add, edit, and delete Company Costbooks.
- Any ConstructionOnline Company User can access Company Costbook Items and insert them in an estimate.
STEPS TO INSERT COSTBOOK ITEMS INTO AN ESTIMATE
- Navigate to the desired Project via the Left Sidebar
- Select the Financials Tab
- This will automatically open the Estimating category
- In the Name column, begin typing the name of the item you wish to insert
- Items that match what's typed into the Name field will populate a dropdown list
- Choose the desired Costbook Item from the dropdown
You can also right-click in the Name field and select Insert From Database to add Costbook Items.
HAVE MORE QUESTIONS?
We're here to help! Chat with a Specialist by clicking the orange Chat icon in the bottom left corner or Contact UDA Support for additional options.