To edit Global Calendar Settings in ConstructionOnline
The ConstructionOnline Calendar system gives you the power of managing and organizing all of your project activities in one central calendar. The ability to plan ahead and complete work as scheduled is vital to success in the construction industry - and doing that was easier said than done, until now.
THINGS TO CONSIDER
- Calendar Settings are global, meaning they will be the same for the Company Calendar as well as Project specific Calendars.
STEPS TO EDIT GLOBAL CALENDAR SETTINGS
- Navigate to the Company Calendar or the desired Project via the Left Sidebar
- Select the Calendars & Schedules tab if you're in a Project
- Click the gear icon at the top right of the Calendar
- This will open the Calendar Settings
- Make your desired changes:
- Visible Items: Select the features/activities that will appear on your Calendar
- Default Settings & Integration: Send Calendar events to your Google and/or Outlook Calendars
- Time Zone & Work Hours: Choose the Time Zone to apply to Calendar Events and set Work Hours
- Click Save
HAVE MORE QUESTIONS?
We're here to help! Chat with a Specialist by clicking the orange Chat icon in the bottom left corner or Contact UDA Support for additional options.