To delete a RFI in ConstructionOnline
RFIs, also known as Requests for Information, are available to Corporate Residential Users and Commercial Users of ConstructionOnline to document communication with any contacts on ConstructionOnline. The project and contacts needed for the RFI should already be created within ConstructionOnline.
THINGS TO CONSIDER
- RFIs must be associated with an existing project.
- RFIs can be shared with TeamLink & ClientLink members
- RFIs can be accessed and responded to via email
STEPS TO DELETE AN RFI
- Navigate to the desired Project via the Left Sidebar
- Select the Communication tab
- Choose the Inbound Emails category
- Right-click on the desired RFI
- Select Delete RFI
- This will open the Delete RFI window
- Click Delete RFI
TIPS AND TRICKS
- Need to make some changes to an RFI? RFIs can be edited at a later time, regardless of status.
- An RFI may be e-mailed at a later time, even if “Create & Send Emails” is not initially selected.
- RFIs can be printed individually.
HAVE MORE QUESTIONS?
We're here to help! Chat with a Specialist by clicking the orange Chat icon in the bottom left corner or Contact UDA Support for additional options.