To create new Company Costbooks in ConstructionOnline.
ConstructionOnline's Items Database delivers a powerful, yet easy-to-use system for storing, tracking, and managing construction costs. By centralizing construction cost information in a single database, companies can streamline estimate creation, improve estimate accuracy, and apply estimate updates. With multi-level organization, ConstructionOnline's fully customizable Costbooks are flexible enough to support every company's cost structure.
THINGS TO CONSIDER
- Costbook Items must be enabled in Estimate Costbook Options for items to be inserted into the estimate.
- Estimate Costbook Options are project-specific, so Costbook items must be enabled per project.
- Ability to add, edit, and delete Company Costbooks is determined by the Company Employees' Settings.
- Any ConstructionOnline Company User can access Company Costbook Items and insert them in an estimate.
STEPS TO CREATE COMPANY COSTBOOKS
- Navigate to the Company Dropdown Menu at the top right corner of the page
- Select Company Costbooks
- Click the green +Add New Costbook button
- Choose Create Blank Costbook
- Enter the Costbook Name and select the Currency
- Click Save
- Open the Costbook and begin populating data
- Choose Add a Folder to build in additional levels of organization
- Choose Add an Item to begin directly populating items
HAVE MORE QUESTIONS?
We're here to help! Chat with a Specialist by clicking the orange Chat icon in the bottom left corner or Contact UDA Support for additional options.