Files & Photos
Calendars & Schedules
ConstructionOnline Mobile App
Create a RFI
To create a Request for Information in ConstructionOnline
THINGS TO CONSIDER
- RFIs must be associated with an existing project.
- RFIs can be shared with TeamLink & ClientLink members
- RFIs can be accessed and responded to via email
STEPS TO CREATE AN RFI
- Navigate to the desired Project via the Left Sidebar
- Select the Communication tab
- Choose the Request for Information category
- Click the green +Add RFI button
- This will open the New Request for Information window
- Enter information in the Details and Attachments tabs
- Click Create RFI or Create RFI & Send Emails to email assigned resources
TIPS AND TRICKS
- Need to make some changes to an RFI? RFIs can be edited at a later time, regardless of status.
- An RFI may be e-mailed at a later time, even if “Create & Send Emails” is not initially selected.
- RFIs can be printed individually.
HAVE MORE QUESTIONS?
We're here to help! Chat with a Specialist by clicking the orange Chat icon in the bottom left corner or Contact UDA Support for additional options.