To create a Submittal in ConstructionOnline.
Create Submittals for documentation of approval for specifications, shop drawings, product information, and/or materials samples.
THINGS TO CONSIDER
- Only Company Employees can create Submittals.
- Submittals must be associated with an existing Project.
- Submittals can be shared with TeamLink & ClientLink members to view and respond to.
STEPS TO CREATE A SUBMITTAL
- Navigate to the desired Project via the Left Sidebar
- Select the Communication tab
- Choose the Submittals category
- Click the green +Add Submittal button
- This will open the New Submittal window
- Enter the Submittal information in tabs 1-4:
- Details: Enter the Title and other details about the Submittal
- Submitters/Approvers: Choose the Submitters, Approvers, and Approval Type
- Attachments: Attach any Files/Photos pertinent to the Submittal
- Status: Select the desired Status of the Submittal
- Click Create Submittal or Create & Send Emails to email assigned resources
HAVE MORE QUESTIONS?
We're here to help! Chat with a Specialist by clicking the orange Chat icon in the bottom left corner or Contact UDA Support for additional options.