Files & Photos
CRM & Sales Management
Calendars & Schedules
Redline™ Planroom + Takeoff
ConstructionOnline Mobile App
Close a Submittal
To close a Submittal in ConstructionOnline
Closing a Submittal is advised when all approvers have responded to a Submittal and it requires no further action. You can also choose to send a summary email to the Submittal participants when it is closed.
THINGS TO CONSIDER
- Only Company Employees can create Submittals.
- Submittals must be associated with an existing Project.
- Submittals can be shared with TeamLink & ClientLink members to view and respond to.
STEPS TO CLOSE A SUBMITTAL
- Navigate to the desired Project via the Left Sidebar
- Select the Communication tab
- Choose the Submittals category
- Right-click on the desired Submittal
- Select Close Submittal
- This will open the Close Submittal window
- Choose Close & Send Emails or Close, Don't Send Emails
HAVE MORE QUESTIONS?
We're here to help! Chat with a Specialist by clicking the orange Chat icon in the bottom left corner or Contact UDA Support for additional options.