To attach files to an existing Submittal in ConstructionOnline
Submittals are a great tool to use for documentation of approval for specifications, shop drawings, product information, and/or materials samples. Attach any Files/Photos pertinent to the Submittal for additional clarification.
THINGS TO CONSIDER
- Only Company Employees can create Submittals.
- Submittals must be associated with an existing Project.
- Submittals can be shared with TeamLink & ClientLink members to view and respond to.
STEPS TO ATTACH FILES TO A SUBMITTAL
- Navigate to the desired Project via the Left Sidebar
- Select the Communication tab
- Choose the Submittals category
- Right-click on the desired Submittal
- Select Edit Submittal
- This will open the Edit Submittal window
- Choose the Attachments tab
- Click the green +Add New Attachment button
- This will open the Upload Files window
- Choose where to upload your file from or drag & drop it in the window
- Click Save Submittal
If the Submittal is pending response, you can click the Attach photo(s) or file(s) button at the bottom left of the Submittal response.
HAVE MORE QUESTIONS?
We're here to help! Chat with a Specialist by clicking the orange Chat icon in the bottom left corner or Contact UDA Support for additional options.