Files & Photos
Calendars & Schedules
ConstructionOnline Mobile App
Add Cost Codes to Calendar Events
To add a Cost Code to a Calendar Event in ConstructionOnline
ConstructionOnline's Cost Code system ties numerous features together based on the type of work being completed, boosting visibility for each division cost and allowing you to stay organized and informed throughout the construction process.
THINGS TO CONSIDER
- Cost Codes can only be used if the current project has a Cost Code List assigned.
STEPS TO ADD A COST CODE TO A CALENDAR EVENT
- Navigate to the desired Project via the Left Sidebar
- Click on the Calendars & Schedules tab
- This will automatically open to the Project Calendar category
- Select the Calendar Event
- This will open a general overview
- Click View Details
- This will open the Event Details window
- Begin typing in the Cost Code field
- A dropdown will appear displaying all of the Cost Codes that match your search for you to select from
- Choose the desired Cost Code
- Click Save
HAVE MORE QUESTIONS?
We're here to help! Chat with a Specialist by clicking the orange Chat icon in the bottom left corner or Contact UDA Support for additional options.