To add a Time Stamp to a Change Order in ConstructionOnline.
After building an Estimate and entering into a contract with your client, changes to the scope of work may still occur. By creating Change Orders, you can account for these changes as well as keep your project's accounting information accurate and on track.
THINGS TO CONSIDER
- Company Users assigned to the Project must have permission to be able to create, edit, delete, or Approve/Reject Change Orders.
- ClientLink Users assigned to the Project must have permission to be able to view and Approve/Reject Change Orders.
- TeamLink Users assigned to the Project must have permission to be able to view Change Orders in which they're a designated Resource.
- Change Orders will not be factored into the Estimate until Approved.
STEPS TO ADD A TIME STAMP TO CHANGE ORDER NOTES
- Navigate to the desired Project via the Left Sidebar
- Select the Financials tab
- Choose the Change Orders category
- Click anywhere on the desired Change Order
- This will open the Change Order Details window
- Select the Notes tab
- Click the Insert Time Stamp button
- Enter any additional Notes you may have
- Click Save OR Save & Notify to send e-mails to ClientLink/TeamLink Users with permissions to Change Orders
- TeamLink Users must be assigned to the Change Order to receive e-mails
TIPS AND TRICKS
- To ensure your ClientLink and TeamLink Users can access Change Orders in the Portal, view Manage ClientLink/TeamLink Permissions.
- Set Custom Project Permissions for Employees to control how Company Users are able to access and interact with Change Orders.
- Only Approved Change Orders will show on the Estimate and be added to the Project total. Pending & Rejected Change Orders will show on the Estimate, but will not alter the Project total.
HAVE MORE QUESTIONS?
We're here to help! Chat with a Specialist by clicking the orange Chat icon in the bottom left corner or Contact UDA Support for additional options.