To add a Resource to a Schedule Task in ConstructionOnline.
ConstructionOnline offers the world's fastest online Scheduling, providing your team with a powerful suite of tools to accurately and efficiently plan your Project's timeline, as well as maintain that accuracy throughout the duration of the Project. Scheduling is a live feature and updates as changes are made, ensuring your project team is seeing the most up to date information. Assign Resources to Schedule Tasks so users are aware of what Tasks they are responsible for and are able to check them off once completed.
THINGS TO CONSIDER
- A Resource must be assigned to a schedule task in order to receive Task notifications in GamePlan emails.
STEPS TO ADD A RESOURCE TO A SCHEDULE TASK
- Navigate to the desired Project via the Left Sidebar
- Select the Calendars & Schedules tab
- Choose the Scheduling category
- Double-click on the Schedule Task you wish to assign a Resource
- This will open the Task Details window
- Select the Resources tab
- Click the green +Add Resources to Task button
- This will open the Assign Resource window
- Search the desired contact or select them from the list below the search bar
- Any schedule conflicts for that contact and date will show in the Contact Availability
- Click Save
HAVE MORE QUESTIONS?
We're here to help! Chat with a Specialist by clicking the orange Chat icon in the bottom left corner or Contact UDA Support for additional options.