To add a Cost Code to a Schedule Task in ConstructionOnline
ConstructionOnline's Cost Code system ties numerous features together based on the type of work being completed. It boosts visibility for each division cost and allows you to stay organized and informed throughout the construction process.
THINGS TO CONSIDER
- Cost Codes can only be used if the current project has a Cost Code List assigned.
- Cost Codes are Project specific, if duplicating or creating from a template, the assigned Cost Codes will only transfer if they share the same Cost Code List.
STEPS TO ADD A COST CODE TO A SCHEDULE TASK
- Navigate to the desired Project via the Left Sidebar
- Click the Calendars & Schedules tab
- Select the Scheduling category
- Right-click on the Schedule Task
- Select Edit Task
- This will open the Task Details window
- Begin typing in the Cost Code field
- A dropdown will appear displaying all of the Cost Codes that match your search for you to select from
- Choose the desired Cost Code
- Click Save
HAVE MORE QUESTIONS?
We're here to help! Chat with a Specialist by clicking the orange Chat icon in the bottom left corner or Contact UDA Support for additional options.