To create a New Message in ConstructionOnline.
ConstructionOnline Messaging is a feature available to all ConstructionOnline Users, whether Basic or Pro. Conveniently, it takes the place of text messaging and emails, allowing you to keep all communication centralized within ConstructionOnline and maintain documentation of in-line responses. A thread of messages is referred to as a Conversation.
THINGS TO CONSIDER
- Messages must have at least one recipient, but there is no maximum number of recipients
- Messages are associated with a Project
- Files and images can be attached to Messages
- Recipients will receive an email notification as soon as they have a new message
- Can be used with Company Employees, TeamLink Users, ClientLink Users, and Basic Users
- Messages must be enabled in ClientLink/TeamLink features for ClientLink/TeamLink Users to have messaging access through the client portal
- Only visible/accessible to those who are included as recipients and Company Administrators
STEPS TO CREATE A NEW MESSAGE
- Navigate to the desired Project via the Left Sidebar
- Select the Communication tab
- Choose the Messages category
- Click the green +Add Conversation button
- This will open a new message to the right
- Enter the Recipients, the Subject, Message and any attachments
- Click Post
TIPS AND TRICKS
Message conversations can be archived or deleted. However, they cannot be recovered once deleted, so be sure to only delete a message when it is absolutely necessary.
HAVE MORE QUESTIONS?
We're here to help! Chat with a Specialist by clicking the orange Chat icon in the bottom left corner or Contact UDA Support for additional options.