To integrate your ConstructionOnline account with your Microsoft account
Integrating your ConstructionOnline account with your Microsoft account allows for easy and direct sharing of files via One Drive and calendars via Outlook. Microsoft 365 Integration is available to any ConstructionOnline Pro User.
THINGS TO CONSIDER
- Integrating with Microsoft allows access via ConstructionOnline to One Drive & Outlook Calendars.
- No automatic sharing will occur immediately when turning on the integration.
- There is not an additional charge associated with Microsoft Integration.
- After initial setup, Outlook Calendar Integration must be activated per project/calendar in ConstructionOnline.
STEPS TO INTEGRATE WITH MICROSOFT 365
- Navigate to the Company Dropdown Menu at the top right of the page
- Select Integrations
- Toggle On/Off button by OneDrive to “On”
- You will then be prompted to enter/confirm your Microsoft login information
- Review permissions for ConstructionOnline access, and approve to complete integration
HAVE MORE QUESTIONS?
We're here to help! Chat with a Specialist by clicking the orange Chat icon in the bottom left corner or Contact UDA Support for additional options.