To delete Files from ConstructionOnline via CO Drive.
ConstructionOnline Drive is a desktop application for Windows that integrates with ConstructionOnline to make uploading and editing your documents, schedules, emails and more easier than ever. With CO Drive, you'll save time and effort by combining the power of your desktop with the flexibility of the cloud.
THINGS TO CONSIDER
- CO Drive must be downloaded onto your computer.
- You will need a Pro ConstructionOnline account subscription to use CO Drive.
- Deleting Files, Schedules, and Emails through CO Drive will delete files from ConstructionOnline
STEPS TO DELETE FILES FROM CO DRIVE
- Open CO Drive
- Select the desired location for the upload via the Left Sidebar
- Click the Files tab
- Right-click on the desired file
- Choose Delete
TIPS AND TRICKS
- To delete multiple files, hold down the Shift key on your keyboard when selecting files in CO Drive.
HAVE MORE QUESTIONS?
We're here to help! Chat with a Specialist by clicking the orange Chat icon in the bottom left corner or Contact UDA Support for additional options.