To delete a Cost Code in ConstructionOnline
ConstructionOnline's Cost Code system ties numerous features together based on the type of work being completed. It boosts visibility for each division cost and allows you to stay organized and informed throughout the construction process.
THINGS TO CONSIDER
- Thirteen features are tied to Cost Codes in ConstructionOnline: To-dos, Daily Logging, Punch Lists, Checklists, Estimating, Client Selections, Change Orders, Invoices, RFIs, Submittals, Transmittals, Calendar Events, and Schedule Tasks.
- Deleting a Cost Code is permanent and cannot be undone.
- Only ConstructionOnline Administrators are allowed to delete Cost Codes.
STEPS TO DELETE A COST CODE
- Navigate to the Company Dropdown Menu at the top right corner of the page
- Select Company Cost Codes under Financial Settings
- This will open the Cost Codes page
- Choose the desired Cost Code List
- Right-click on the Cost Code you wish to delete
- Click Delete Code
HAVE MORE QUESTIONS?
We're here to help! Chat with a Specialist by clicking the orange Chat icon in the bottom left corner or Contact UDA Support for additional options.