To delete a Change Order in ConstructionOnline.
After building an Estimate and entering into a contract with your client, changes to the scope of work may still occur. By creating Change Orders, you can account for these changes as well as keep your project's accounting information accurate and on track.
THINGS TO CONSIDER
- Company Users assigned to the Project must have permission to be able to create, edit, delete, or Approve/Reject Change Orders.
- ClientLink Users assigned to the Project must have permission to be able to view and Approve/Reject Change Orders.
- TeamLink Users assigned to the Project must have permission to be able to view Change Orders in which they're a designated Resource.
- Change Orders will not be factored into the Estimate until Approved.
STEPS TO DELETE A CHANGE ORDER
- Navigate to the desired Project via the Left Sidebar
- Select the Financials tab
- Choose the Change Orders category
- Click anywhere on the desired Change Order
- This will open the Change Order Details window
- Select the Delete button in the bottom right
- This will open the Delete Change Order window
- Click Delete to confirm
You can also right-click on a Change Order and select Delete Change Order.
HAVE MORE QUESTIONS?
We're here to help! Chat with a Specialist by clicking the orange Chat icon in the bottom left corner or Contact UDA Support for additional options.